Thursday 7 February 2013

Tittle ideas for my short film, TEDIUM.

reflective comment- Do I want descriptive or symbolic???
Should my tittle give a hint as to how to read the film?

Style needs to fit with the graphics/typography and credits=consistency.

CIRCULAR: more to do with spherical or rounded.
MONOTONOUS: dull, boring, samey, repetitive, tedious.   ???tedium???
PERPETUAL: uninterrupted, eternal, terminal, lasting, unending.

I decided to look at tittles which linked into my film such as how the film repeats itself in certain places. This is why i chose to analyze these words.

I believe that now looking back at the work i did before filming my film i should have came up with a brief idea of what i wanted the film to be called so i had an idea of which direction i wanted my film to go in, if i had the chance to redo this work i would definitely think of title options before filming.
I chose to use this name because I believe that my audience will be on the intellectual level to understand what is meant by the short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment