Thursday 14 February 2013

poster ideas.



these are all pictures of what i may use for my posters in Teaser posters, or theatrical.








i have chosen these screen shots from my short film because i feel that they capture the depth and mystery of my short film. These screen shots can be used in all 3 types of poster; teaser, theatrical and character. The last one of the poster ideas was what I chose is the best idea for a poster because...
-natural white space for writing
-can keep to the style of my short film by having the writing on the right hand side.
-creates a memorable image.
-it would work on a billboard and poster.

I am planning to have my poster review and poster ideas completed by the end of this week allowing me to have plenty of time to do my evaluation of my short film which is worth conciderable marks, just as many as my whole blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment