Friday 22 February 2013

draft film review


Tedium from ryanfisher43

I have chosen to do my film review in the style of Empire Magazine, i chose to do this because then i could include a real Empire Magazine film review to give it the real affect. I believe that that this is a good first draft for my short film review because it includes media terms and created a want/need to watch the film for the readers self.  Although I do believe it will have to have some slight editing to be done because of font style and a couple of other small errors but i wait to speak to my Teacher about this to make sure I do not make it any worse. I presented this to my class they gave me feedback of the work that...
-there was to much white space
-the advert did not align with the rest of the article
-the other film review on the bottom ruined the style of the article
-needs more pictures from the film
-improve the clarity of the single picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment