Thursday 20 September 2012

The outline.


I have chosen to do the short film option i chose to do this option because I thought it would be a fun, and different style of filming i have not done before. I will be able to show my filming skills using the camera angles, and styles I learnt doing my film introduction last year. Along side this short film I shall be completing a poster to advertise my short film, also a newspaper article to accompany this to show that i have thought about how to plan and advertise this short film.

I am planning on doing my short film, based loosely on the short film 'The Lat Man On Earth' I found this short film very influential on what type of conventions I wanted my film to follow because it seemed to be a serious story line but it ended up with a comical yet serious outcome. I do not want my film to seem as if it has no meaning but I would like it to have a comical edge to the filming. The reason for this is so that the consumer does not become bored of the film or think it becomes tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment