Wednesday 26 September 2012

'Last Man On Earth'

This is the link to show the short film which I have taken inspiration from and would like to try and recreate, but originally and in my own personal way. Changing the story line to my own and making the story my own to create a strong and meaningful piece of film.
I believe that if i make this film to closely aligning to the corresponding film I would not be able to take credit for the story line, therefore I have chosen to make sure that my short film is not as close to the plot of 'The Last Man On Earth' as I originally intended therefore my film will be origional. I am choosing to do this so that there are no copyright issues. Although I believe that this is the man story line/conventions that I would like to follow because I as a producer believe that this is an exelent short film, displaying an hour of filming into 2 mins 27 seconds
I am willing to change my sroty line slightly to get away from the basic storyline of 'The Last Man On Earth' although I believe that I want to make the story close to the story
http://www.bbc.co.uk/filmnetwork/films/p00pf28k

No comments:

Post a Comment