Monday 24 September 2012

draft script/walk through...

Scripting...
(C-camera angles, T-text)

C - A high camera angle over the top of a mans eyes as he wakes up.
C - mid angle as he sits up and turns of alarm.
C - close up angle of man brushing teeth. And washing face
T - day 49 of being alone,' its starting to become tedious unless i find someone today i feel its time you join         my family in heaven.'
C - mid angle of the man walking down the road alone, deserted.
C - close up of the eyes as he looks around for a place to go.
C - Eye line match with a pub or open house door ( depending if i can get permission to use a pub)
T - i have found a way to end my life painlessly and quick, after the illness nothing has been the same if there are any survivors on the other end of the radio please say now before i leave you alone.
C - close up on the pills( multiple pills to make it realistic)
C - mid shot ZOOM to close up of radio, a crackling and a voice comes through the other end.
C - black screen with the sound of pills dropping on the floor and crying sounds...

( this is only a first draft of scripting my animatic will show this draft to give me an idea of what it should look like.)
Having spoken to my teacher about this post I have noticed that I need to put time scales in to show how long I entend to keep the scene going in for.
We discused script writing and looked at examples and discused structure, I believe that this has benifited me because this has enabled me to have learnt how simple scripting can be if you know what you want within your film. its a good way to visualise how I want my short film to happen and in what time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment