Friday 25 January 2013

audience feedback and ideas...

I done some research into what my target audience would like from a short film, they like to be teased in prior to watching the short film, to make them want to see the film more and more this was done with the release of "Batman, The Dark Knight Rises", they done teaser posters to keep the audience interested, exited and building the expectation of the film. Although I know that my film is no where on the scale of the type of film that Batman is, I took inspiration by there advertising techniques using viral and teaser ads. I talked to Elaine, Hamish and the rest of my class as they fit into at least one part of my target audience they all like Art house cinema. So therefore using there criteria for a short film and what they want from the genre I chose to do I revamped my 1st idea to fit with their ideas about what a short film should be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment