Wednesday 10 October 2012

My Target Audience Profile;

Demographics;
Age: 15-35 year old men
Class: mainly working class and lower middle class target market.
catagorys: C1, C2, D Mainly students and people who do manual labour jobs instead of mental, business end of a Business.

Reading Style;
Exibition: I feel that my short film would be shown in a art house cinema, this is because it is not a feature lenght film, also it is not a usual film it would be a cheap film to watch as it is only 5 mins long. Although this short film could be able to be shown as an extra to a feature film, for an extra cost.
Distribution: I believe that is would be viewed by streeming and film fan sites, also at art house cinema as a piggy back film. I do not know much about this way of distribution yet because the film would need to be a high enough quality to be watched and streemed. I would need to learn about this process.

Social/cultural:
According to Buckinghams artical I believe the audience who would watch my short film would be either
Film Fanatics (male, preplan their trip, 25.44, go in 2s review lead). (PAGE 2) I believe that my short film would only ever be watched by film buffs and short film fanatics.

Audience pete buckingham what people go to see from Elaine Humpleby

I believe that i fit in with my TA for my short film this is why I am confident that my short film will and should fit with there expectations of a short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment